NAB is in constant need of your help and to help us make sure we have what we need to support our talented students. We have listed our current requirements.
- Education sponsorship of blind child for a year rs. 36,000
- Hostel & food sponsorship for a child Rs. 15,000
- Books & uniform for a child for a year Rs. 5,000
- Lunch or dinner for 250 children on a day of your choice Rs. 4,500 / 6500
- Breakfast for 250 children on a day of your choice Rs. 2,500
- Computer for a blind child Rs. 25,000
- Braille books for blind child for a year Rs. 5,000
Donations can be made in cash or by cheque / bank transfer / draft in favor of “National Association for the Blind” Our account details are given below.
|Beneficiary Name||: NATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR THE BLIND|
|Beneficiary Address||: SECTOR-5, R.K.PURAM, NEW DELHI-110022|
|Bank A/c No.||: 0162000100196239 (For Foreign Currency/Source)|
|BANK A/c No.||: 0162000100227946 (For Indian Donation)|
|City of Bank||: NEW DELHI|
|Name of Bank||: PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK|
|Branch Address||: SECTOR-4 MARKET R.K.PURAM, NEW DELHI-110022|
|Account Type||: SAVING|
|RTFS IFCS Code||: PUNB0016200|
|NEFT IFCS Code||: PUNB0016200|
|SWIFT Code||: PUNBINBBISB|
|MICR No.||: 110024082|
|PAN No.||: AAATT0506C|
All donations are exempt under section 80G of Income Tax Act. Donations made for Home for the Aged Blind and Prevention of Blindness projects are 100% exempt from tax under section 35 AC of Income tax Act.
Advice to donors
- Clothes must be new and unused.
- Food items must be unexpired and in sealed packets please check with your supplier before ordering as sometimes shopkeepers will try and deliver expired items!
- Snacks in sealed packets can be distributed by donors personally from 4pm daily and minimum quantity required is 180 items.
- Please ensure your donation is entered in the register.
Want to do more ?
- If you are interested in doing more to support NAB there are opportunities to -
- sponsor a student, volunteer.
- provide a meal or donate items such as laptops or school bags for our students studies.
- Please contact reception, take a look at our website or call us on the number below. We will be happy to hear from you!
National Association for the Blind (Delhi State Branch)
(Regd. under Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860-Registration No. s/10184) Sector-V, R.K. Puram New Delhi-110022 Phone: 91-11-26102944, 26176379, 26175886 Fax: 91-11-26187650 E-mail: info at NAB Delhi dot in