NAB is in constant need of your help and to help us make sure we have what we need to support our talented students. We have listed our current requirements.
WAYS TO DONATE
- Sponsor a School Going Child’s Education: INR 60,000 per annum
- Sponsor a Preparatory School Going Child
Day Scholar: INR 24,000 per annum
Hosteller: INR 48,000 per annum
- Sponsor a Child from Centre for Multiple Disabilities: INR 24,000 per annum
- Sponsor Braille/Talking Books for a Child: INR 5,000 per annum
- Sponsor a Laptop for a School Going Child: INR 25,000 each
HOME FOR AGED BLIND- NARELA AND DWARKA
- Adopt an Elderly Person at the Home for Aged Blind: INR 5000 per month
- Sponsoring an Eye Camp (Including Cataract Operations): INR 30,000 per camp
SPONSOR ONE MEAL FOR 180 CHILDREN RESIDING IN THE HOSTEL
- Breakfast: INR 2500
- Lunch/Dinner: INR 4500
- Special Lunch/Dinner: INR 6500
LIFE MEMBERSHIP AT NAB DELHI (Subject to the approval of the Governing Body): INR 5,000
Donations can be made in cash or by cheque / bank transfer / draft in favor of “National Association for the Blind” Our account details are given below.
|Beneficiary Name||: NATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR THE BLIND|
|Beneficiary Address||: SECTOR-5, R.K.PURAM, NEW DELHI-110022|
|Bank A/c No.||: 0162000100196239 (For Foreign Currency/Source)|
|BANK A/c No.||: 0162000100227946 (For Indian Donation)|
|City of Bank||: NEW DELHI|
|Name of Bank||: PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK|
|Branch Address||: SECTOR-4 MARKET R.K.PURAM, NEW DELHI-110022|
|Account Type||: SAVING|
|RTFS IFCS Code||: PUNB0016200|
|NEFT IFCS Code||: PUNB0016200|
|SWIFT Code||: PUNBINBBISB|
|MICR No.||: 110024082|
|PAN No.||: AAATT0506C|
All donations are exempt under section 80G of Income Tax Act. Donations made for Home for the Aged Blind and Prevention of Blindness projects are 100% exempt from tax under section 35 AC of Income tax Act.
Advice to donors
- Clothes must be new and unused.
- Food items must be unexpired and in sealed packets please check with your supplier before ordering as sometimes shopkeepers will try and deliver expired items!
- Snacks in sealed packets can be distributed by donors personally from 4pm daily and minimum quantity required is 180 items.
- Please ensure your donation is entered in the register.
Want to do more ?
- If you are interested in doing more to support NAB there are opportunities to -
- sponsor a student, volunteer.
- provide a meal or donate items such as laptops or school bags for our students studies.
- Please contact reception, take a look at our website or call us on the number below. We will be happy to hear from you!
National Association for the Blind (Delhi State Branch)
(Regd. under Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860-Registration No. s/10184) Sector-V, R.K. Puram New Delhi-110022 Phone: 91-11-26102944, 26176379, 26175886 Fax: 91-11-26187650 E-mail: info at NAB Delhi dot in